– We love our hoagies, we love Wawa. – Fuck yeah, exactly. – Love our cheesesteaks. – That’s like real Philadelphia. I’d say as far as real
Philadelphia cheese steaks go, Jim’s on South Street
would be my favorite. – It’s definitely Jim’s on South Street. – I’m a Geno’s girl. Love it. – Tony Luke’s…
– I’m disappointed. – Is my number one. – I’m expecting dry
meat and terrible bread. – I’m kind of a little
worried about the bread. – I’m expecting them to
be like either too cheesy or not cheesy enough. – Whit wit, 100 percent. – Bring on the first cheese steak. – Cheese steak. – God. (bright music) – Okay.
– Oh,oh. – Okay. – Looks like there’s provolone on here. – It’s not Whiz. – You gotta put Whiz on the cheese steak. – I miss that like fake cheese flavor. – Gummy. – You can never get the bread. – No, the bread, I mean,
there’s only one kind of legit bread, and this is not it. – It could use a little love. – There’s steak and there’s cheese, but it doesn’t taste like a cheese steak. – That’s not bad. – It almost tastes more
like a cheeseburger. – I’m gonna give it four Liberty Bells. – Two Liberty Bells. – I give this one a two. – Three Liberty Bells. – Let’s get the next one. (bright music) – Ew. – Um.
– Ew. – Hmm, this one’s a little messier. – Are they mushrooms in here? – This is a panini, first of all. – Is this ciabatta bread? – That is a big chunk of steak. – Look how thick that is. – Mm. – It’s got steak meat,
that’s not a cheese steak. – It’s really not bad though. – Maybe I just like all cheese steaks. – Can I go negative Liberty Bells? – Taste wise, I give it
like four Liberty Bells. – I’d give it zero. – Three. – Good job, Denny’s. (bright music) – Subway. – Oh it’s not called a
sub, it’s called a hoagie. – It looks the closet thing
I’ve seen to a cheese steak. – Yeah. – There’s jalapenos in here. – Jalapenos? – Oh no, this has jalapenos. I can’t do it. – Tastes like Subway. – The meat is cut better. It’s not as chunky as the other one. – The meat is pretty good. – Meat, definitely cut better. It definitely has more of
a consistency of a real Philly cheese steak. – This is the closest.
– we’re getting there. – Almost reminds me of
like when your parent would make cheese steaks for dinner. Three bells. – I give this one three. – Yeah, I’ll give it a three. Bye Hoagie way. (bright music) – Hooters sells Philly cheese steaks? Get out of here.
– When did this start? – Have you ever eaten at a Hooters before? – There’s lots of
nontraditional Philadelphia items on this guy. – There’s mushrooms, there’s some peppers. – The vegetables are throwing me off. Tastes kind of like a fajita. – So this bread feels
like a baby’s bottom. – The roll feels a little soft. – The meat in here doesn’t
have a lot of flavor. – I guess at Hooters, you know,
the flavor comes elsewhere. – I really just want some Whiz. – I don’t know what
Hooters think they doin’. – Sorry Hooters, I’m gonna
give you zero Liberty Bells. – Yeah, I think this
is zero Liberty Bells. – I give it three. – Hooters.
– Got to go. – Stick to wings, man. (bright music) – A lot of people don’t
realize that like south Jersey is basically Philadelphia. – Oh yeah. – This looks the most like a cheese steak. – Mike, don’t let me down. – The bread is almost perfect. – I can get with this one. – Mm-hmm. – Mmm. – Easily the best one. – Okay, Jersey Mike’s. – This is the cheese steak. – It’s not as good as a
cheese steak from Philly, but it does taste like a
cheese steak you would get like in New Jersey. – I would definitely give
this four Liberty Bells. – Mike’s a four Liberty Bell. – I mean, as far as the
ones we’ve had so far, this is by far the five. – Yeah. – Y’all all right.
– Yeah. – Philly definitely makes
the best cheese steaks. – If your like, I need a
Philadelphia cheese steak stat, where can I get one? Go to Jersey Mike’s. ♪ Fly Eagles fly ♪ ♪ On the road to victory ♪ ♪ Fly Eagles ♪ I love you Wawa, I miss you. (squeaking)