(dog barks) (playful upbeat music) ♪ Yoo hoo ♪ ♪ Do you like food ♪ ♪ Ah-Doob-ah-doob, doob, dooba ♪ ♪ Like me like food ♪ ♪ Ah, deeba, deeba, deeba, deeba ♪ ♪ Gonger make food ♪ ♪ I make food ♪ ♪ Place you order if you lucky ♪ ♪ We make food in the foodie truck ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪ (alarm trilling) – Oh, the alarm!
– The alarm, yeah. – Me got it, me got it!
– I’ll get it, I’ll get it. – Hello Gonger, and Cookie Monster! My name is Aaron and my
families favorite food is tacos. Can you help us, please? – Of course we can help you! Because we are Monster Foodie’s! – [Gonger] (laughs) Oh, yeah! – Okay, what we do first, Chef Gonger? – [Gonger] Oh, first, we
look at the ingredients! – Yes, ingredients.
– We need taco shell and the fillings! – Okay, this great news, because we got the taco fillings right here.
– Oh! – And we got, taco shell!
– Yeah! (laughs) – Oh boy, mm, this look nice and crunchy. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,
whoa, Cookie, Cookie, Cookie, don’t eat the taco shells!
– Sorry, don’t what? – Eat the taco shells! Whew! – If you say so! (snarfing) – Dee, dee, dee, dee, dee, no, Cookie! Why you do this to me! (Gonger panting) How could you do this! – Me sorry! Oh, you know, me no could
resist their crunchiness! Here have a crumb–
– No! (panting) – (sighs) Gonger, you
know what, don’t worry. ‘Cause we could just, um,
make some more taco shells. – But I don’t have any corn! – Corn, what that got
to do with taco shell? Wait a minute, are you telling me that taco shells are made from corn? This blow me monster mind! – Oh, follow me! – Wait, how this possible? Taco shell that crunchy
and corn that not crunchy? (upbeat playful music) – [Both] To the factory! (food truck horn beeps) – [Cookie Monster] We’re
going to the factory! (food truck horn beeps) (food truck horn beeps) – Hello, Cookie Monster and Gonger! – [Cookie Monster] Hi,
Mister Factory Worker Guy! Uh, we need taco shells! And Gonger tells me that
they’re made of corn? – Well, you came to the right place. Taco shells are made from corn. First the corn grows on a farm, then after it’s picked
it’s brought to our factory where we turn the corn into taco shells. Let me show you how it’s done. The corn is cooked, soaked, cut into circles, and then shaped into taco shells. Just like these. Here you go!
– Wow, thank you, Mister Factory Worker Guy! (upbeat playful music) We got taco shells! Okay, bring it in! (Gonger grunting) Hey, Gonger, you need help? – No, no, no, I’m fine.
– You sure? – Yeah, yeah. Whew, whew. – Wow! You a strong little guy.
– Thank you. – Okay, you know what, Gonger? – Hmm? – Me going to do this one. Yeah, me got this. – You sure? – Yeah, this all me. – Oh?
– Me got it. You just sit and relax. – Okay. (sighs)
– Yeah, yeah. Okay, what me do first? – Oh! You gotta check the recipe!
– Oh, yes, yes. Check recipe.
(Gonger scoffs) – [Gonger] Okay, ground beef. – Ground beef?
– Nice! Yeah! Grated cheese!
– Grated cheese. – Shredded lettuce.
– Shredded lettuce. – Oh, Cookie, your good at this. Tuba!
– Tuba! (tuba blowing) – No, wait, I mean, diced tomatoes! – Diced tomatoes! – [Gonger] Put some effort
in it, there you go. Yeah! – These tacos look muy excelente! – Yeah! (chuckles) (gong trilling) It’s ready! Whew! – Order up! (bag whooshing) – Ta, ta, taco!
– Adios, taco! Ah, me so hungry! – Oh, Cookie Monster! (Cookie Monster gasps) I got this just for you! – Oh, thank you, Gonger!
– Yeah. (chuckles) – You want to share? – Yes, please! – Okay. (taco shell snaps) – Ooh, thank you!
– Here you go. – Oh! (chuckles) (both snarfing) (alarm trilling) – Thank you for delivering
our favorite healthy meal, Gonger and Cookie Monster. Tacos! – [Cookie Monster] You’re welcome! (playful upbeat music) Yeah!
– Yay! ♪ Happy, happy monsters to the rescue ♪ ♪ We make yummy food just for you ♪ (bright playful music)