Cooking Spices DIY Cooking Dorayacookie Use chopstick to make round shape Dorayaki with chocolate inside DIY Cooking Cheesecake jar Add cream cheese Add sugar Add vanilla And mix all ingredients Add …
Cooking Spices DIY Cooking Dorayacookie Use chopstick to make round shape Dorayaki with chocolate inside DIY Cooking Cheesecake jar Add cream cheese Add sugar Add vanilla And mix all ingredients Add …
Cooking Spices DIY Cooking Dorayacookie Use chopstick to make round shape Dorayaki with chocolate inside DIY Cooking Cheesecake jar Add cream cheese Add sugar Add vanilla And mix all ingredients Add whipped cream for last Prepare apple pie filling And prepare crackers crushed for another layer Layer the in the jar Apple cheesecake in jars DIY Cooking Prepare liquid chocolate in colors and apply on cookies Burn me! Yeahh.. DIY Cooking with Cooking Spices
Grabs box Opens box Investigates contents *silence* Not sure what this is Play dough maybe? You come here often Anyone else find it funny The rolling pin is pink Making a …
Grabs box Opens box Investigates contents *silence* Not sure what this is Play dough maybe? You come here often Anyone else find it funny The rolling pin is pink Making a tiny cake Weird device huh Works well enough TINYCAKE!!!! Not bad, looks nice Twist And twist Aaaaand lolipop Here we go again Pretty colors Nice Pretty cool This’ll make sense in a bit Texture tool? Interesting Told you it’d make sense Time to decorate! A frosting bag eh, neat Is that glue? Such a wonderful noise huh Creamy 😉 Nice I’d eat it Looks good What is this? Oh! Weird Another one Nice selection Time to store the excess stuff MORE DECORATIONS! Sweet Nice display so far Oooo O_O Colorful, nice And a nice little thing to store it in Might rattle around a bit but eh Still looks nice Very nice display Thumbs up from me Bye
Today I am showing you how to make these unique and simple cupcake cupcakes I hope you give them a go. Hello everyone it is becky here welcome to my virgin …
Today I am showing you how to make these unique
and simple cupcake cupcakes I hope you give them a go. Hello everyone it is becky here welcome to
my virgin kitchen today these cupcake cupcakes are an idea that barry had and he said to
me why do you not make cupcake cupcakes and he explained the idea to me and they sound
amazing it is a little bit of a like cupcake and a cupcake so big cupcake and small cupcake
so we are going to give it a go and it is going to work yeah well these guys have already
seen a picture of what it looks like already so I am excited, yeah me too I am excited
to see what it looks like so lets go. First step is to put your cupcake cases into
your cupcake tins now we have two today we have some really small ones which I found
today in the bottom of the drawer which has been used for something in the past I do not
know what, I do not know what either and we have our standard sized cupcake tins here
too so we just fill these up. Next step we are going to make our batter,
I have our trusty stand mixer back who last time I do not think I could come up with a
name I think I said sally or suzie but actually I did both but you guys all said to call it
stan which actually is a really good idea and I cannot believe I did not think of that
in the first place, stan the stand mixer that makes so much more sense yeah or you could
just not name it at all yeah there is that too, just call it the stand mixer but anyhow
we need to get on and make our cake batter we are going to do a vanilla sponge today
so lets get the ingredients into the bowl. So in goes the flour, wow nice puff of smoke,
and our sugar, and in goes the butter, its nice, its nice? Its niiiiice like borat? Its niiiice I am not sure what I was going
to say, it is room temperature is that what you were going to say now we add in the eggs,
two, three, and I am just going to add a drop of vanilla extract, and
now it is time to whizz it up. Can you hear me? I am going to add in a few tablespoons of
milk and off we go again. I am really happy with this mixture, now we
take it off the stand can you see it is all nice and creamy take off the stand and now
add in go our chocolate chips that is looking really good time to get them in our cupcake
cases so I am going to make the smaller chocolate cupcake cases today keep the smaller ones
vanilla so just pouring some mixture into a smaller bowl that should be enough and just
add in half a tablespoon of cocoa powder and I am just going to fold it through. So I am happy with that I am not going to
add too much chocolate because it has chocolate chips in it. And that is now ready to go in our cupcake
cases, I am just adding about a teaspoon of batter into the small cases and put the vanilla
batter into the larger cupcake cases, these are ready to go in the oven now I am going
to put the smaller cupcakes on the lower shelf and the standard cupcakes on the middle shelf
I am worried these may cook a little quicker so I will keep an eye on them after ten minutes
to check they are not burning. The cakes are done and out of the oven the
smaller ones took 15 minutes in the end and the bigger cakes about 20 minutes so now they
are done we can get making our icing. The first thing we are going to do to make
the buttercream is soften the butter and to do that I am going to use the stand mixer
again, so in goes the room temperature butter there we go that is nice and soft now we can
add in the icing sugar. So add the icing sugar a small amount at a
time, there is one bit and then whizz it back up now add in some more icing sugar, our final
batch of icing sugar has gone in now I am going to put that stand mixer onto the highest
setting so it gives it a really good mix, just added a few drops of milk and that will
make the icing nice and white. So that is the icing done and now the fun
part we can pipe it onto the cakes. So I have the buttercream in the piping bag
and am just going to put a blob of icing on top of our little cakes like so and I am going
to keep going until they are all done. And now I am just going to pipe icing around
the tops of our plain cupcakes, and now for the finishing touch we place our small cupcake
on top of our big cupcake gently push it in, wow, we have a cupcake with a cupcake on top. A cupcake cupcake, I think that is enough
for now, but those are looking so good, look at them, wow. I have got to say I am so looking forward
to this it is such a simplistic thing not over the top it is just cake icing little
bit of cake again but of course chocolate chips in there I am just going for double
whammy that ok? I am being more lady like and going chocolate
first. Oh my gosh. There we go that is how you make my super
simple cupcake cupcakes do give these a go and do not forget to subscribe to my virgin
kitchen yeah send us a picture on social media and do not forget to check out our behind
the scenes channel which is being filmed down there check this recipe out you are going
to love it, bye
– We’re making three different dishes. The winner gets $10,000. But, this cook off has a huge twist so let’s go. You challenged us to make a pizza, but here’s the …
– We’re making three different dishes. The winner gets $10,000. But, this cook off has a
huge twist so let’s go. You challenged us to make a
pizza, but here’s the twist. We’re not allowed to use a rolling pin, a pan, a knife, or a can opener. So, let’s go. I’ve got a whole bunch of dough cause I’m making a
– Whoa! Chicago deep dish pizza man.
– Nice. I have to cook my eggs
but I can’t use a hotplate or a pan. So, I’m using dry ice. – Oh my gosh! That’s gonna freeze an egg. There’s no way it’s gonna
cook the egg though. – I guess we’ll find out. – Three, two, one. – [Both] Oh! Dude, it’s sizzling, bro.
– Whoa, whoa, whoa! – If you do that I’m gonna create my Chicago deep dish, but the issue is I’m not allowed to use a
pan. So, I’m just gonna have to kinda
– Let’s just mold it with my hands,
– get that out of the way. here like this.
– This is pretty cool man. – Look at it right there
man, just kind of like bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh
bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh. – Oh, dude! I’m gonna try to cook the egg in this thing here. – Yo, it’s like bubbling up!
– That is so cool! – I gotta say, that’s
probably the coolest way I’ve ever seen eggs cooked, man. – This reminds me of a stress ball. – The deep dish crust is done. Next up I gotta make some
rotisserie chicken right now. – It totally worked!
Oh! – Look at this! – Wait, just pick it up is
it stuck on there though? – It’s a little stuck. What?
– Oh my gosh! – Dude!
– It looks like a saucer! And because I’m not allowed
to use a knife to slice up the chicken I brought along some wolverine claws,
– Whoa! out of my private collection, so. – Wait a second, what?
Yup! – [Both] Three, two, one. (yelling)
– Oh! Oh! and don’t try this at home! – Yeah, do not try this at home. – Do not!
– Here we go! Let’s send this off. I didn’t know
– Whoa! I needed chicken,
– Woo, Iron Chef! – but now I do!
Alright, here we go. – I have a lot of chicken.
– Oh my gosh! (growling) – Kind of blacked out there for a second. What just happened?
– That was crazy! – You got chicken in your hair, now look to the side.
– Do I? – And since I can’t use
a hot pan or a grill, or anything, I gotta use two irons. – Wait for what?
– That’s right I’m cooking the hot dogs just like this. – Oh my- oh geez! That isn’t really cool man.
– This is totally working. – You lost a dog. Next up, time to slice up an onion. (grunting and heavy breathing) – Alright, my hot dogs are cooked. – Alright, well you know, I think it’s time to
retire the wolverine claws and man, I gotta say these
things were a ton of fun. (growling) – (yells) – (growls) To cook my steak, I have a
brand new way of doing this. We are using Gallium, or should I say, liquid metal.
– Wait. And I’ve heated it up
– what! where the Gallium is now molten It’s extremely hot and
we’re gonna be pouring it on here to see if it
sears it, and cooks it. – You’re not gonna eat that right? – No, you can not eat it once
the Gallium has touched it, we’re just doing it to see
if it’ll actually work. Do not try this at home! Put some safety goggles on. We got a cutting board right here. We are taking this very seriously.
– Whoa! Gonna get out of the – way a little bit. – [Both] 3, 2, 1, Ohhhh! – No way! – Listen to that, oh my gosh! – Great job!
– Yo, I can smell it sizzling. It’s literally molten metal right now guys on the inside of this thing.
– Eww! – Look at the metal’s like still liquid and everything dude.
– Wow! – This is definitely
gonna win me the $10,000. – Alright, next up I
gotta roll out my dough, but unfortunately, I
can’t use a rolling pin, so I gotta use these things. – Hold on, why do you have blue dough? – Dude, this thing is very difficult. What is going on? – Alright, here we go,
we’re just gonna lather some of this cheese on, just like this. What are you doing? – I’m trying to roll this thing out. – Here we go, I’ve now
lathered up my cheese. It’s time to shave it. So let’s see here, here we go. Just gonna shave it like this. – This is actually working out. – Ohhh! Look at that man. Cheese shaving out the wazoo bro. – I’m putting the hot dog in the crust, and now I’m attaching it to the crust. – You’re encrusting a hot dog.
– Yes (drums) Alright, my crust is done and now it’s time to
cut up some pepperoni. What are you doing? – I’m brickening my cheese man. Yeah I can’t figure
– You’re what? out how to cut it.
– That’s not a term! – That absolutely is man. That’s like really clean. – I hope you sanitized that brick Collins. – I did man, I always clean
my bricks before I use them in my cooking.
– Alright, time to cut up this pepperoni. – Wait, how you gonna, again
see, how you gonna cut that up without a knife.
– Oh. – You’re probably gonna
need to use a brick! – Oh no, no, no. – Uh huh
– I got the best way. Alright Collins, I got the saw! – Yo what! You brought
a full saw you’d use to chop down a tree?
– Yes. – This does not belong
in a kitchen, Devan. – Here ya go.
– Do not try this at home. – Three, two, one – [Both] Ooooh! – Yes!
– [Both] Yooooooo! – $10,000 here I come.
Time to get rid of the saw, I think I did what I needed to do. – Wait, wait, wait, what
about my cheese though? Okay, fine. You know what, back to the brick bro, back to the brick. – It’s almost time to assemble our pizzas, but first, I need the
most important ingredient, tomato sauce. – while you do that, I’m gonna
make some squiggly potatoes with some squiggly scissors here. – Oh wait!
– It broke my squiggly scissors. – Oh, yes! Yes!
– Oh My Gosh! – It’s opening, I need
something to put it in. – Oh yes!
– What! – Squiggly potato number one. It’s such a little amount of tomato sauce for the amount you’re having
to squeeze that thing dude. – I know.
– And the finishing touch, I grab my mom’s hair crimper like this, and no we’re gonna put
this thing inside like this and then we’re gonna cook the potato just like this.
– What! – Here we go!
– Alright! – I’ve got all the sauce I need and now it’s time to assemble our pizzas. – This is like ketchup, right? – Dude, that’s like half of my sauce! – Oh man, double dip. – What’re you doing? – Alright well now let’s
assemble the pizzas. We’ve got all the pizza ingredients, and now it’s time to assemble it. So I’m gonna kick it off right
here with a whole bunch of tomato sauce man!
– Same dude! – Alright here we go. Three! Two! One! (yells)
– Whoa – Dude this thing splattered it man! – (yells)
– What? – I lost concentration for a sec. – My pizza was so great.
– But it got on me bro. Next up, we got some of this cheese, so here we go, let’s just
splat down the cheese like this Oh yeah man!
– Whoa! – First layer is all done, time for the second layer. – Alright next up, I’m laying down a base of cheddar cheese – I’m putting a whole bunch of chicken and onion for this layer. Alright here we go man, just
gonna keep pullin it in, pullin it in, uh oh. – I hope it tastes good, because it doesn’t look so great – This is food, Devan, it’s not about how it looks,
it’s about how it tastes. – Alright time to put the
finishing touches on these things and find out who wins the $10,000. – Got the completed pizza’s and I have never seen a pizza
that looks like that before. Here’s the big reveal, you ready? – [Both] Three, two, one, ta-da! – Bro! And when I slice this thing open, man it’s gonna be
incredible on the inside. You get to comment down below and vote. Who’s pizza do you think
is gonna taste better? We’ll be trying them as well as choosing the $10,000 winner at the end of the video. You challenged us to make a taco, but we’re not allowed to use
a tortilla press, a knife, or a griddle. So let’s go! Because I’m not allowed to use a griddle, I’m kicking off by turning my watermelon into a functioning grill right now. – Wow! – And since I can’t
make a normal tortilla, I’m making a rice tortilla – [Both] Oh!
– Okay, here we go, let’s go. – Dude! (yells) – It’s in my eye, it’s in my face. – Alright here we go.
– Well I’m going to continue – over here.
– I am drenched off the bat. – Instead of making normal white rice, I’m making purple rice! – That is brand new bro! I’ve never seen a purple rice taco before. That seems like it’s be a
lot more convenient, man. – I’m really excited to see if it works. – I’m confused. – Whoa, is this cause you
– Three, two can’t use a knife?
– One. Oh my gosh, I feel like – One. Oh my gosh, I feel like
I’m using a sword right now okay, (grunts) – I hear it goin’
– Oh snap! – [Both] Dude! – No!
– Nice! – But a perfect slice off the top!
– Good job! – Come at me bro! Give
me a high five! Yeah! – The rice is cooked and it’s cooled, and now it’s time to make the patty. – This is called juicing from the bottom – Careful! – (yells)
– Oh man! – I regret nothing. – Alright well now, I’m taking
out my rice from the top and I’m gonna lay it down on
this very hot skillet thing. – Wait, why?
– ‘Cause this is gonna cook the patty dude. – It’s like sizzlin bro, you’re gonna like crisp rice though man. – Exactly. – (yells) – What?
– It ran into my armpit. – Final step is to make the grilling top here on the melon, so we’re
bringing back the drill, baby. – It totally worked! – Oh my, dude that’s super crispy. – Wait, dude what are you
drilling on your watermelon? – I’m gonna be grilling a whole
bunch of meat for my taco. – I think my purple rice is finally ready to be formed into the
perfect tortilla shape. – Time to finish up the watermelon grill, this thing is coming along amazing. – My purple rice taco shell is done, now it’s time to slice up my pepper. – Wait, so how you gonna
slice that without a knife? – [Both] Oh!
– Liquid Nitrogen! – Dude, this is so cool!
– I know right! – Oh my gosh! Do not try this at home, we have a trained professional here. – It’s time to dunk in my pepper. – Oh my gosh!
– This is food grade liquid nitrogen, so you can actually eat
whatever you put in it. – [Both] Three, two, oh wait, – Three second like-challenge, we wanna see if you can like
this video in three seconds, you ready? Here we go, – [Both] Three! Two! One! Done! Three! Two! One! Ohhhhhhhh! – It’s like bubbling up
– Oh! Oh, oh, oh! – It’s bubbling up – Alright I gotta get it out! – I’m gonna use the
pineapple to protect myself – Dude, this is definitely
gonna win me the $10,000. – And the steam is like
all by my legs right now, it’s so cold! – This is insane!
– Oh my! It’s like a hot bath except it’s freezing cold!
– Whoa! Look at that, it’s working! – Dude! This is the most
amount of liquid nitrogen we’ve ever had before. I kinda wanna freeze my pineapple now. Can I freeze some pineapple? – No, no, no, this is for me Collins. – I just wanna freeze some pineapple. – This is for me. You can
actually knock on it right now. – I have never heard a pepper
that sounds like this before. Man, this is-
– I haven’t either. – so cool! – [Both] Whoa! – Oh my gosh!
– It’s already starting – to crack, alright it’s ready to go.
– Oh my gosh! – I’m setting it down. – It looks like it’s
been stuck in cryo sleep for years, man. It’s like
coming out right now. Again, do not try this at home. You ready?
– Yes. – [Both] Three! Two! One! (smashes pepper) Ohhhhhh! – Oh my gosh!
– No Way! (replay in slow motion) – And this is all I need, that’s perfect. – That sounded like a piece of glass dude! That is the best alternative
to a knife I have ever seen! Holy cow!
– This is insane! – Alright my first ingredient
of my salsa is done. Next ingredient is this mango and a drill. – Wait, you’re gonna
put a drill in a taco? – No, no, no, I’m drilling the mango. – Why are you drilling the mango, bro? – I gotta drill the mango
to get the mango out to put it into my salsa. Now I hit reverse and
we reverse outta there and look at that! A little
bit of mango at a time. – If you can’t tell, this
is my not impressed face. – Dude, I’m working without a knife. – I’m not impressed.
– Have you ever tried to make salsa with just a bunch of
diced up fruits and vegetables without a knife? – We’re not impressed. Next, I’m gonna pickup some
piece of pork right here alright let’s just drop ’em in.
So here we go, splash. – And now I’m cracking these crab legs. – I put a whole bunch of hot coals inside the watermelon grill, so hopefully this is gonna work. – And do not try this at home. Bro, this looks so good. Three!
– [Both] Two! One! – Oh! – Dude, listen to it sizzle bro! – Dude! I didn’t think
this would work man. A watermelon grill? – Well what might not actually
work is cracking these with some bolt cutters! – Wait! Bolt cutters? – An employee at target
told me it was a life-hack. – Alright that’s enough
pieces of pork for right now. Perfect, so now I’m gonna let those cook and roast
– Whoa! – It fits! Oh yes! – Oh my gosh! It actually works man!
– Dude! – Here, how about this bro, I’ll help you out a little bit Devan. You don’t need any help I guess, okay. – No help needed. – Oh snap! Dude mine are cooking so
perfectly, bro, look at this! – Oh!
– It’s starting to come along! – Yes! Look at that! – Alright here we go,
gonna press my tortilla, got a tortilla pressing contraption. – Dude, that is way too elaborate! – You can never get too elaborate when trying to press a tortilla. First, I’m gonna put the
two pieces of glass together like this, what are you doing? You got a frog man,
– I got a frog. – You’re supposed to make music with that. Separate the two, just like
this and then plop it down. – Ooh! Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep! Yeah! – We have a little pump here, so this pump is gonna be
integral to the plans. – This does not come out dude. – Oh my gosh are you seeing this! – Whoa! – Look at this!
– Dude! – Why is it not perfectly circular though? – That is amazing. – I’m a little concerned. Alright man!
– Nice! – There is my taco shell. – That is the most impressive way I have ever seen a tortilla made. – To cook my tortilla, since we’re not allowed to use
a grill, I made a hot rock. – Basically I stuck it in the
oven, and got it super hot. Do not try this at home. So, let’s see if it’s actually
able to cook my tortilla. Three! – [Both] Two! One! Ohhh! – Oh no, I forgot to PAM the rock. I gotta PAM the rock, hold on. – Alright! Here we go!
– Here we go! – You ready?
– Yup! Three! Two! One! Teamwork man!
– Yeah! – Oh dude! It’s gotten crispy! – To cook my tuna, I’m
actually using beeswax. – Wait, beeswax? – Yes.
– You can cook something with beeswax?
– I guess we’ll find out! – [Both] Three! Two! One! – Are you pouring it directly on the fish? – Yeah!
– Oh my gosh! – Yo! It hardens instantly.
Keep going, keep going! Oh my gosh!
– This is amazing! – Alright the wax is all hardened and now it’s time to break out my fish. – [Both] Ohhhh! – Wait a minute, it looks
like congealed bologna with some weird some
stuff in the middle man. – This doesn’t look so good. I gotta break it open somehow.
– Yeah how you gonna do this? – I don’t know. Three, two, one. – [Both] Ohhhhh! – Oh my gosh! – Dude!
– It breaks away so easily. – It’s working out perfectly. – You gotta be careful, you’re getting wax all on my hot rock bro. You gotta be gentle with your fish man. – Look it, it cooked all the way through. This is the final stretch right here. – Oh! Oh my gosh! – Whoa!
– Yo! – That is amazing! – I did not think that would work at all. Got our tacos and now it’s
time to assemble them, but first we gotta add some seasoning to it.
– Yes! – So check this out. So here we go. (light saber sound effect) – [Both] Ohhhh! – Touch sabers, here we go. – [Both] Oh! – Flips off. Let’s
deactivate, there we go. Seasoning time, see if you hold it down, – What! – I gotta go with the wasabi next. You makin’ like a like a sushi taco. – Oh my gosh dude, I still can’t believe that the watermelon was able to fully cook the meat. Next up I’m adding this ahi tuna. – Aw man!
– There we go. It’s very nice and pink
on the inside though. – I know!
– Alright! Just gonna add this on top. – Wax cooked fish man,
how it that gonna taste? Alright.
– Look at this though. Alright now it’s time to put
the finishing touches on these and find out who wins. – Got the finished tacos. – And you added a whole new element, man competition is tough. – We’re going for $10,000
man so here’s the big reveal. – [Both] Three! Two! Oh yeah! – Five second subscribe challenge! We wanna see if you can
subscribe to this channel and turn on the channel post
notifications in five seconds. You ready? Here we go! – [Both] Five! Four!
Three! Two! One! Done! – If you can do that comment
down below Keyper Squad, right now and let’s see how these look. – [Both] Three, two, one, ta-da! – Oh my gosh, I made a little extra
thingy and everything! You get to comment down below
– Man! who’s taco do you think
is gonna taste better? We’ll be trying them and choosing the $10,000 winner at
the end of the video. – You challenged us to make a burger but we are not allowed to use
a knife, a hotplate, or a pan, so let’s go! To kick mine off I gotta crack some eggs, – And I gotta slice up
some tomatoes. Three! – [Both] Two! One! Ohhh! – No way! – What are you making?
– I’m making the breading for my chicken. Next up is
for me to slice up this beef, but I can’t use a knife, so I’ve got the next best
thing, a paper shredder! – Wait, that makes no sense that’s the office paper
– Really? shredder Devan. Wait, okay I don’t even think it’s gonna be able to grind up that meat to be honest bro. Next up, we gotta melt the cheese, So we got my moms wax melter over here, just gonna place some cheese in and I’m sorry mom, from now
on whenever you melt wax you’re gonna smell like
a little bit of cheese. – Alright my beef is tenderized and Collins it’s time for
you to hold the shredder. – This is raw meat, do not touch raw meat and do not try this at home! – [Both] Ready? Set! Go! Oh! – Snap!
– Dude, it worked! – It does sound kinda broken though. – It’s stuck, I want it
back, I want my meat back. – Why you can’t get
it! Ah, my cheese fell! Look, it’s starting to
overflow on the top Devan. I gotta say, man I did not
think that this would work bro, but I’m actually shocked. – I’m actually kinda
surprised this worked too. – If this was featured in an infomercial, it would be the next billion
dollar product for sure! You ever find yourself at 3 p.m. thousands of feet above the
earth in a Goodyear blimp with nothing but raw meat
and a paper shredder? – No.
– But if you did, what would you wanna do with it Devan? You got raw meat,
– Beef basher! – No that’s not the design yet. You got raw meat and you got a
– Beef basher! – Devan, you’ve got raw
meat and a paper shredder – Beef basher 2000! – There we go! Ours! Order today by calling my
personal cellphone number 555 34
– you can’t give that! We’re on air! Got my garlic minced up, I think I’m gonna make some aioli and I’m gonna use this mustard next. – As you make your aioli, bro I’m gonna be filling
my patties with cheese. Alright here we go, so let’s see if I can suck up some of this cheese, Three! Two! One! – [Both] Oh! – It’s working! It’s working!
– Nice! Nice! Gotta overpower this garlic
with all the other ingredients. – Oh my gosh! I’m gonna
go on the side like this, here we go, three, two, one, just gonna inject the cheeese
– What are you- – [Both] Oh!
– It’s dripping out the sides! – Oh boy! Okay. – Time to mix my stuff up!
next up gotta cook my shrimp. – We don’t have a hot plate though, how you gonna cook that thing dude? – I’m gonna use an electric fly swatter. – What if it like combusts the shrimp? – I guess we’ll find out
– It’s an electric fly swatter, bro! If it
touches it might just go, boof! (electricity crackles)
– [Both] Ohhh! – That was definitely a piece of shrimp. – Alright, here we go, three! – Oh my gosh! Oh boy!
– Two! One! – [Both] Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh! – I did not think that would work bro. – I didn’t either.
– Next up I gotta chop my onions, but since I have no knife, I’m gonna use a figure skate! – A what? How are you gonna slice it? It doesn’t seem that sharp man. – Three! Two! One! Oh yeah!
– Oh my gosh! If you do that, here we go! I’m gonna pop my potato
on the top here like this. – Got in my eye! – You shoot onion juice in your eye man? – (yells)
– Are you alright? – So how bout this, I’m just gonna borrow your skate real quick. This was a much better
method so here we go. Just gonna slice up like this, give us a second, we gotta
finish this up real quick. – Dude, this no knife thing is so tough, I’m gonna have to use pencil
sharpeners to cut my onion. – I’m having an issue with no hot plate, but I think I’ve got a great solution, a curling iron to cook my bacon. And remember, do not try this at home. – Oh! You hear the sizzle? This works! Oh my gosh just gonna take it off, and just gonna place
it down here, you ready – [Both] Three! Two! One! (mumbling) – Oh, gonna curl up a few more of those and then it’s time to assemble the burger. – Time to dredge my chicken.
– Dredge it? – So, I’m just gonna dip it in here first – That’s called dredging? – And then they go right in to here. – Wait, ew my gosh . – What do you mean, “Ew my gosh”? This is gonna be amazing! – I don’t know man,
it’s kinda questionable. – Alright this is my
last piece of chicken. – I’ve got my cheese-filled
burger patties, and now it’s time to cook
these in a very unique way. You ready Devan?
– I’m so ready. – I’m sure this is gonna blow your minds, so right now let’s hop outside. We have a Lamborghini here, which was lent to us by our friend Chris. We’re gonna be cooking the
meat in two different ways. Number one, is on the engine and number two is on the tailpipes. – Here we go. Three! Two! One!
– Oh man! (car engine revs)
– Dude! – Oh my gosh!
– What! I’ve got the burger meat and now it’s time to see if it will actually
cook. Do not try this at home. So here we go, lemme get ’em in position. – [Both] Three! Two! One! (car engine revs)
Oh!!!! – Oh my gosh! Dude! it
is so hot right now, I can feel the heat coming off. (elevator music) Alright that’s enough right
now for the burgers, Devan. So, next up we’re gonna see the tailpipe can cook your chicken. Alright. Three! Two! One! (car engine revs)
– Dude! What? This is insane! (elevator music) – Done! Alright! – Alright. My chicken’s
looking super crispy dude. – And the burgers are almost done, so we’re just gonna be
cookin ’em a little bit more and then we’ll be adding
these to our burgers. Now surprisingly, this didn’t work, so we actually had to put it in the oven. It’s now time to assemble the burgers, so I gotta say, off the bat bro, my bun
– What? turned out so good! – Mine looks so boring in comparison. – It truly is, I really hope these unconventional
cooking techniques work ’cause I wanna win the $10,000 so bad man – Dude, same. – For my burger patty, remember this thing is filled with cheese. Yo, dude yours actually
turned out really good. Next up, we’re gonna get
some pickles on there, ’cause you gotta get some salty,
crispy, crunchiness on it, then of course we’ve
got the spirally bacon. Time to put the finishing
touches on out burger and I’m really excited to
see who’s looks better, but more importantly, who’s tastes better. So right now let’s finish these things up. We’ve got the burgers and I say mine is definitely
worth the $10,000. – I don’t know man, I think mine is. – So here’s the big reveal! – [Both] Three! Two! Oh wait! – If you wanna win a 15 minute
video call with Devan and I, text the word “eat” to 81800 right now, so pause the video, text
the word “eat” to 81800, you’ll automatically be entered in to win, and lets see how these turned out. – [Both] Three! Two! One! Ta-da! – You get to comment down below, who’s burger do you think
is gonna taste better, We’ll be tasting them, and choosing the $10,000
winner at the end of the video. It’s time to find out,
which pizza tastes better. We have two very different pizzas, mine you got a whole
bunch of layers to it. It’s extremely heavy, dude, feel it. It’s like,
– Yeah. That looks really heavy, okay
– Oh my god it’s like 20 pounds bro. – It’s not that, yeah that’s really heavy. – Are you kidding me bro? That’s extremely heavy and
you’ve got a blue pizza so it’s gonna be really interesting to see which one tastes better. Devan, which pizza should we taste first? – Let’s taste yours dude, I really wanna see what’s
on the inside of that. – Here we go, do not try this at home. Here we go time to slice
this open, three! Two! One! – Not too quick. Not too quick
– Yeah, okay here we go, okay. – Now open it. Open it up.
I wanna see what’s inside. – [Both] Three! Two! One! Ohhhhh!
– Oh my gosh! – That looks so good! – Dude, you can see the
layers man, it’s perfect. – Dude!
– Alright, here you go Devan. Here is your piece. – Oh, thank you. – That’s your piece right there. – I didn’t know I wanted such a big piece. – It’s a two slice pizza guys, it’s kind of a Chicago deep dish tradition wait, so seriously that’s
all you’re gonna do, just a forkful? – Yes, what are you doing here? – I’m just trying to turn it around so I can get a bite of it. – It’s gonna fall out.
– Okay, here we go. – (screams) It’s coming out! – [Both] Three! Two! One! – Mmm!
– Whoa! – Mmm!
– Whoa! – Mmm!
– Mmm! – That is super good! – Oh my gosh, two thumbs up! (mumbles) the barbecue sauce. – Dude, I did not wanna like that, but that was so good! Nicely done! – It’s like a smurf pizza man.
– What do you mean dude? – You’re breaking the middle, oh my gosh Devan come on, clean slice! I got mine perfectly clean, Devan you’re being judged on this man. – This is a little bit more
difficult than I expected. – A dry ice egg man, you put
an egg on a pizza once before which I questioned but it
actually tased really good, but a dry ice egg? – It looks like it turned
out though didn’t it? – It has a weird like
texture and quality to it, I can’t quite put my finger on it, but it’s not quite the
most appetizing look. – I don’t know if you’re looking at the same thing I’m looking at. – Oh, I definitely am man. – Here’s the first slice.
Collins you can have the honors. – Oh, see you missed the egg! Your blue crust is um- – Is what? Fantastic?
Amazing? Like the ocean? Reminds you of everything
good in the world? – Suspicious. – Here you go Collins. – Yep, be very careful – Here is your, yep, there ya go. Time for my slice. – Wait, why do you get a bigger slice than I do man?
– I did? – If you look at the exact,
okay they’re the same. – I tried to make it pretty equal. – They’re the same, they’re
the same, okay I take it back. – I did a good job on this. – [Both] Three! Two! One! – (coughs)
– Whoa! Whoa! – It’s so bad it makes
you wanna do kung fu. Wow! hat’s like a weird combo man. (mumbles) – Why? – [Both] (laugh) – That was like some really good elements, like the pepperoni, – Yeah!
– the cheese, I gotta say man, the crust, the blue crust – Yeah
– No! You get to comment down below and vote who’s pizza do
you think won this round. We’ll be announcing the $10,000 winner at the end of the video. We’ve
got the completed burgers, and now it’s time to find out which one is worthy of the $10,000 prize. How bout we start with yours first – I’m super ready! – What really makes
these burgers interesting is that they were cooked using a Lamborghini, so it might
– I know! change the whole taste of ’em. The chicken was right
by the tailpipes man, just taking a whole bunch
of heat from the car. – Alright I think I’m
gonna cut it in half first. – With a fork and, I’ve never seen someone
just cut a burger just… – Alright here we go,
going down the center. – Dude, the shrimp, I forgot,
with the electric fly swatter. Man, just zappin it, I don’t
know if it cooked it or not. – Yeah
– Oh, there goes a shrimp, You lost one.
– This is a tough one man. – Alright here we go, gonna
try and sink my slice. Ready? All right.
– Yeah – What are you pushing it into mine for? – Three, two, – Hold up, what are you
three, two, one-ing? – I’m revealing your burger! You have a lot of full
onions in here, man. – Yeah, it was more for aesthetics. – Oh my gosh, it’s all
sliding apart Devan. I gotta say in terms of construction, this burger gets a B minus. Can I order this burger without onions? Can I just take the onions off please? – I’m the chef and I
think you should eat it the way the chef prepared. – Here we go – what are you doing? – I’m not taking off the
onions, it just fell off. – Uh-huh, really? Yeah
– on purpose. Oh wait, now I lost the
bottom bun, hold on Devan. – Really? You’re so much
drama man! Just eat it. – [Both] Three! Two! One! – Once you get all the
flavors, it’s not so bad. – It made me do a little “Hmm”. – Yeah, I like that. Got some cheese, you
know, got some burger. – I gotta say that was really good, once you get past the initial onion man, it was delicious
– Yeah. That was actually, really, really good.
– Here we go. – Time to slice down from the top man, but do not try this at home. – Oh man, the cheese! – Three, – [Both] Two, one. Ohhhh! – Look at the cheese! – Whoa! Bro, it’s all wet and slimy. – I’m just doing my best to
make a great burger, man. Right now let’s see
how this cheese-filled, Lamborghini-grilled burger tastes. Three! – [Both] Two! One! – Oh
– What? – It’s so dry, it’s
like a saltine cracker. – The pickles taste really good. You get to comment down below and vote who’s burger won this round, and we’ll be finding
out who wins the $10,000 at the end of the video. We’ve got the completed tacos, and now it’s time to find out
which one is worthy of $10,000 and just remember, we grilled the meat on a watermelon, so it might change the whole flavor of this thing
– Oh, yeah! – This thing’s in a taco bowl
that was made by a hot rock. Alright I don’t know how
we do this, do we just, I’ve never eaten a taco bowl whole before. – I’ll grab my fork and knife – Oh, yeah you wanna split it in half? You did do a good job of
cutting these things man. – Thank you, wait cutting what? – Of cutting these! – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
That’s right, thank you. My art on the side is
definitely (kissing sound) You’re opening this thing up
and not in the best way, man. It started off as a taco bowl, and it’s turned into a regular taco. Alright so I guess on the count of three we’ll see how this thing
tastes, you ready? Three! – [Both] Two! One! – Oh yeah! – You know what, I didn’t
think the flavors blended, but they really do! I think that watermelon
actually really helped with the fruity flavor. – Yours is gonna have a
tall mountain to climb if it looks to beat this one here. Yeah, the pomegranate seeds like tied the whole dish together. So now Devan, time to
find out how yours tastes. – Yeah, mines got a rice taco shell, prepared in a coffeemaker. – That’s not even the craziest thing bro, you have fish that’s
been cooked in hot wax. – I think this is gonna taste great. – I don’t know man. – [Both] Three! Two! Oh wait! – We just launched our
brand new Keyper club, and if you become a member you
will get exclusive access to live streams, merch discount
codes, custom emojis, loyalty badges and exclusive content you can’t see anywhere else. So click the top link in
the description to join, it’s only $4.99 a month and
let’s see how this tastes. Here we go. – Three! Two! One! – Alright oh, that doesn’t look good. – (mumbles) – The wasabi!
– Ohhhhh! – Oh my gosh, automatic
disqualification, trash! – It just overpowered the whole thing. – You get to comment down below,
who’s taco won this round. Now it’s time to find
out who won the $10,000. There were three different dishes, and I gotta say Devan, you
definitely won the burger dish. – Oh yeah, definitely. – That was all yours, but the taco dish, that was mine right there
– Yes, unfortunately – And what it all comes
down to is the pizza dish, so mine, I gotta say, a lot
of really unique flavors, but all-in-all it had
multiple different layers of all it’s goodness within
– yeah, but presentation was super weak. – Okay yeah, I gotta say the blue crust was definitely a nice touch
on yours, egg in the middle – Yeah, mine looked the part. It looked like $10,000 – But ultimately it comes
down to taste, Devan. – Yeah – And if we’re jusdging based on taste, I think you know the answer. – Unfortunately, I don’t
think mine was the greatest. – Therefore
– so I think, you won! – Yes! I won the $10,000!
– Nicely done! – So comment down below, what
would you buy with $10,000 and click over here if you
wanna see another video. You got five seconds, here we go, – [Both] Five, four,
three, two, one, done! – This is going directly to my
savings account, we love you! – [Both] Bye!
Welcome back to another cooking video, today I’m going to do something a little bit different. Usually I show a recipe of how to make sushi but this time I’m going …
Welcome back to another cooking video, today
I’m going to do something a little bit different. Usually I show a recipe of how to make sushi
but this time I’m going to give you an idea, a concept you can apply to sushi.
Why the change? Well I’ve been looking a lot of the fan pics you guys have sent me
of recreations of my recipes, and I have noticed that a lot of you take a concept from a recipe
and then it apply it your sushi and create your own thing. That’s really what cooking
is all about, taking something and making it your own.
With that in mind I’m going to create a series of videos, hopefully a lot of them
that will give you ideas that can elevate your sushi to make it more interesting and
more appealing and more different to normal sushi.
With that in mind this first one is going to be a very, very simple idea but hopefully
you haven’t thought of it before and hopefully you can apply it to your sushi. Let’s get
going, let’s do this! Okay, start off by taking a bowl and filling
it up with cooked and seasoned sushi rice. If you don’t know how to make cooked and
seasoned sushi rice there’s a link in the description to see my recipe.
Alright, now I’m going to take some food coloring, it comes in multiple colors. I’m
just going to pick one – the green. You can find these food colorings in the description
below, also. I’m just going to take a fork and dip into it and spread it across the sushi
rice just like this and then slowly fold it in, work it into the sushi rice, making sure
not to destroy of the sushi grains because you don’t want to end up with mushy rice.
Once you have fully coated the rice then you want to just leave it sit for about five,
ten, minutes so that it soaks into the rice and doesn’t stain your hands.
Alright, now I’m going to show you an example of what it can do. I’m going to take a half
sheet of Nori and just roll a simple or Uni Maki sushi roll. Here I’m taking 100-grams
of green sushi rice, I’m going to spread it out across the Nori, nice and lightly.
Then flip it over, I’m going to put a filling which in this case is going to be a slice
of Sashimi Grade salmon and then I’m going to roll it simply like you would a Uni Maki
Roll, just forwards. Uni Maki is an inside out roll, for those of you who do not know,
and I’m going to compress here, roll forwards, compress and then undo it and then just tuck
in the edges now on both sides. I have them tucked in on one side and I’m going to do
the same for the other side. There we go – great, now I’m just going
to place it down on a cutting board and compress it one more time to have it in the right shape.
Alright, now for the cutting – I’m going to take my knife and I’m just going to dip
it into some water and vinegar so that the rice doesn’t stick to it as much and I’m
going to slice it in half. Then I’m going to take the halves and slice them into quarters,
just like this, and then take the quarters and slice them into eighths.
There we go, nearly done. Once I’ve done that I’m going to take my rolling mat again
and just compress the roll again so that any rice grains that made a move during cutting
go back into place. Voila! There you go, multicolored sushi rice,
this is just so you can see an example of what you can do with it and what it looks
like. I hope you enjoyed this!
There we go, that’s how easy it is to make multicolored sushi rice, and I hope you guys
apply this to your sushi in some sort of weird and funky way, like for example I was thinking
all orange sushi roll where you have an orange salmon with carrots and orange sushi rice
on the outside topped with carrot and ginger sauce, which is orange, and then sprinkled
with dehydrated carrot shards which I think would be awesome. It would just be funky and
all orange; I bet it tastes great, too. I’ve got to probably make that.
Now I would love to know what you guys would do, leave it in the comment section below
so I can read it, and also it’s worth noting that I do prefer to use natural food colorings
whenever possible but sometimes it’s just easier and it doesn’t add as much extra
taste. Whenever you’re using natural food colorings it does add a very big element of
taste that you might not want in your final dish.
Thanks for watching, please don’t forget to subscribe and goodbye.
Hey guys, it’s Ro! Welcome to another Nerdy Nummies, I got so many requests from you guys to make something space-related. So that is exactly what we’re gonna be doing today. …
Hey guys, it’s Ro! Welcome to another Nerdy Nummies, I got so many requests from you guys to make something space-related. So that is exactly what we’re gonna be doing today. I dressed up as like a little galaxy picture I’m so fascinated by space I love stories and series and movies about space travel. Firefly, Star Trek, Star Wars Interstellar, The Expanse, (I’m on season 2) Guardians of the Galaxy, Passengers, anything Neil Degrasse Tyson’s ever made. The list goes on there are so many. Not only fictionally, but in real life. I follow NASA and that little Mars rover on Twitter, and I can’t get enough of that little Mars rover I just love him! So today, we’ll be making… Galaxy Cupcakes! This is in the Space chapter of the Nerdy Nummies cookbook and as you can see they’re decorated to look like the colors of the universe. Let’s get started! the chocolate cake recipe From the Nerdy Nummies cookbook makes two dozen cupcakes We’re cutting that recipe in half to make one dozen cupcakes. The things you’ll need will be 2 eggs. 1/3 cup of cocoa powder, 2/3 cup of sugar, 1/3 cup of brown sugar, 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour, 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/2 a teaspoon of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, a quarter teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 3 tablespoons of water, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, and half a cup of sour cream. Now Let’s put it all together! First step to make our chocolate cupcakes: In a large bowl add your flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon Mmmmmmm salt (salty salty) Baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk together until well combined. Pour in your granulated sugar and brown sugar. Whisk together one more time. Now in a medium sized bowl whisk together two eggs, ,yolk and egg white, sour cream, -scoop it in there- oil, This is not an ingredient. Water, and vanilla extract. Whisk together until well combined. Break up those yolks! So we’ve got our wet ingredients and our dry. Now pour all of the wet into the dry. Mix together until no dry ingredients remain. Chocolate cake batter is ready, I have a cupcake tray lined with a bunch of black paper liners. Fill each cavity about two-thirds full. I’m using an ice cream scoop Cupcakes are ready to bake. Heat your oven to 325° and bake for about 18 to 20 minutes. Cupcakes have baked and had plenty of time to cool. I really like this recipe because the decorations are very simple and beautiful. To pipe these cupcakes, you’ll need a large piping bag with a star tip at the end ah~ Which is quite fitting ’cause it’s for galaxy cupcakes! The star tip, the galaxy, star, gala- Okay You also need buttercream frosting: royal blue, regal purple, electric purple, Electric pink, and black. Place two of the bright colors at the bottom of the bag, only about halfway in, leave some room to wiggle, Then place the black icing on top, then add the other two colors on top, press them all Towards the tip of the bag. They won’t go all the way down And that’s okay. That icing’s coming out one way or another. To frost the cupcakes, start piping in the middle, work your way out, and then up. Do this to the rest of your cupcakes. This is what the cupcakes look like, they almost blend in with my shirt, looking like the galaxy. Now for the final decoration step: Sprinkle a little light blue sanding sugar, make it drizzle drizzle drizzle drizzle, and silver edible stars on the top of the cupcakes. I love these little stars. Look like something you could wear on your face if you were going to Coachella in space. Ta-Da~ Here are the galaxy cupcakes that we made today using the chocolate cake recipe from the Nerdy Nummies cookbook. This is a really fun idea if you ever have a space themed birthday party or a viewing party for any new fun Sci-fi space movies. You can also invite me. I’m pretty much- I’d come I really love this recipe because they look so beautiful But I would say they are easy-mode to decorate. Another cool thing is you can choose any color you want I just chose some of my favorite. A big thank you to you guys for suggesting something space-related! I’ll be taking lots of pictures and posting the recipe on RosannaPansino.com, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can check it out there, and if you guys make these cupcakes, please take a picture and send it to me. I love seeing your baking creations. It just makes me happy. It makes my day. Especially when they’re space themed. That’s pretty neat. And if you have any other ideas for any other Nerdy Nummies, please let me know, leave me a comment down below, and I will do my best to make it happen. Alright, thanks again. Bye Bye! Now I get to have one for me. Which is perfect because I’ve been craving chocolate lately. Couldn’t have made these at a better time! Mmm Chocolate Mmmm.
Today on The Stay At Home Chef I’m showing you how to make The Best Sweet Potato Casserole. This sweet potato casserole really is the best. It’s a family favorite that …
Today on The Stay At Home Chef I’m showing you how to make The Best Sweet
Potato Casserole. This sweet potato casserole really is the
best. It’s a family favorite that I have been making
for years and years. There’s a lot of different versions of this
recipe out there. This is the one that I use. I make it every Thanksgiving and Christmas and then maybe a few times in between because it is my husband’s absolute favorite! The sweet potatoes are soft and sweet and
flavorful and there’s a pecan streusel topping that
tops it off and let me tell you: It is amazing! To start you’ll need 4 sweet potatoes. And you want the kind that have an orange
skin and an orange flesh. It’s important to make that distinction because there may be a couple of things labeled
as sweet potatoes in your grocery store. This is the one you want. It may also be labeled as a yam but that’s actually not true. This is not a yam! It’s actually a variety of sweet potato. Yams are a distant cousin and you’ve probably
actually never eaten a yam unless you’ve been to Caribbean nations or
African nations where they do have real yams. And they are very different than this. You’ll want to peel and dice up your sweet
potatoes into little 1/2 inch to 1 inch cubes. Once your sweet potatoes are all cut transfer them to a large pot of boiling water and we’re going to boil these until they are
tender. Once they are nice and soft drain them and then pour them into a large mixing bowl. Once those are all in you’ll add 1/2 cup sugar 2 eggs 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla 1/2 teaspoon of salt 1/2 cup of milk and 4 tablespoons, or 1/4 cup, of softened
butter Then take a hand mixer and beat this all together. It already smells so good! Once your sweet potatoes are nice and creamy we’re going to transfer this all to a 9×13
dish. You don’t even need to grease your dish you can just pour it in straight. Once it’s all in smooth it out into a nice
even layer. Once that’s all smooth we can turn our attention to making our pecan streusel topping. It is so good and super simple. It starts with 1/2 cup of brown sugar Pour that into another mixing bowl Along with 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour and 3 tablespoons of softened butter and you want to make sure that is really softened because then you have to use a fork and mash this all together. You want to mash that in until it resembles course crumbs or sand. Next you’ll need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans. Now I know that the price of nuts is always
fluctuating so you can easily turn this into a walnut
streusel if the price is right. Just pour that in and then I use a spoon to stir this all together. This streusel is seriously the best part. So good! Next, just sprinkle it right over the top of your sweet potatoes in a nice even layer. I like to make sure that it is well coated so that no orange is peeking out. Next we’re going to bake this in a 325 degree
oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes you are ready to eat! Thanks for watching! I hope this sweet potato casserole is as much of a family favorite in your household as it is mine. You can find the full written recipe in the
video description. Be sure to subscribe and check out the rest
of my channel where you can find hundreds of restaurant
quality recipes you can easily make at home. See you later!
– Today we are dyeing Easter Eggs and I like doing it the old-fashioned way. But this isn’t something I’m gonna sit down and do by myself so I brought my …
– Today we are dyeing Easter Eggs and I like doing it the old-fashioned way. But this isn’t something I’m gonna sit down and do by myself so I brought my kids today. Come on! Alright, guys, are y’all ready? (energetic music) You know, dyeing Easter Eggs… (chair squeaks) (laughing) Even dyeing Easter Eggs has gotten crazy on the internet. But I like the old-fashioned $1.79 kit right here. This is classic. See, that’s me. Classic. And you know I have gone ahead and… Listen, you gotta be quiet.
(laughing) – You have to quiet. – Alright so I have gone ahead and boiled the eggs. Do not say you want to dye Easter eggs and then decide to boil the eggs. Because then you hear, “Are they ready yet, “are they ready yet, are they ready yet?” So you have to do this while they’re at school. And then you’re ready to go as soon as they come home. Hey, are we ready to dye some eggs? – [Children] Yes. – Can y’all be a little more excited? – [Children] Yeah! – Let’s go. – Yeah! – Step one is we have our water and vinegar set in our cups. Again, I would do all this ahead of time because then the kids don’t have to worry about, “No, I want to measure the water or the vinegar.” It’s already done. – Yaaa! – Alright so we’ve got our basic colors. Hey, guess what, this is like artificial dye. You’ll be okay. Now there are all these ways to dye your eggs naturally. Just buy the cheap eggs because half of these are going to get thrown away. Alright I’m gonna get one more cup. – Yeah, my favorite color green. – Because I forgot his favorite color green. – You change your favorite color every day. – Watch it fizz while I go get another one. (psychedelic music) – Oh, actually it’s turning pink. Michael, put the egg back. (egg splattering)
– There goes one down. (laughing) Alright, this is also a good time to save your cartons because then you have something to put them back into because they come with this little hole thing. That never works, okay? Here, why don’t you pop these holes out? – Okay. – Alright so this is the holder. I think you’re supposed to bend it and then you set your egg in like this. And then you set it in. Be prepared, the hands are gonna be stained but I like to use this as long as I can. I give it 10 seconds. – This is going to–
– Shh! – We won’t let you talk. (laughing) – This is one of my favorite activities because it is something that’s so traditional but it’s easy. It’s something everybody can do at all ages. I will like distribute the colors and then I’ll let ’em switch. Because they’re all gonna fight over the color. – Can I start dipping? – You can start dipping. As predicted, now one child has taken all four cups and we’ve already lost the dipper, before the first egg. Okay, now what? Who’s gonna come on Easter? – The Easter Bunny. – And do what? – Hide some Easter eggs! I’ve never found the golden egg in my life! – We don’t really ever have a golden egg at our house. That’s probably why you don’t ever find one. I do like the trick where you do two colors, the tye-dye egg. – I already did that. – It comes with these little belt things that never work. But you know what, $1.79. You get what you pay for. I mean, are you really gonna display these eggs for all your guests? – It’s always about the price. I’m sorry.
(laughing) – I’m sorry, do you make your own money? – Ohh! – Michael, how do your hands look? (laughing) See, I love this old-fashioned method. They haven’t said one word, nobody’s complained about wanting more. Look it’s like dye, eggs, everyone’s happy. Although it probably wouldn’t be a real Mom Versus unless they give me a challenge. I see someone walking over with something different. – Ta-da! – What is that? – What in the world? Beans and rice? Okay so this apparently is just cups of beans and rice. Okay probably things you have at home. Then just food coloring. And you stir it around and then we’re gonna roll the eggs in it and this is supposed to be a speckly decoration. Okay that’s enough. So take your egg and roll it around in your rice. Marley, that’s his! Okay let me try one. – Look, it’s super red. – Alright here goes mine. We were trying to be fancy in our polo shirt. (laughing)
– He even got some on his eye! (laughing) – Okay this is fine. – I like it better.
– You like it better? I mean, so these look cute, I guess. But I’m already saying that this method is a lot messier because… Because this. Don’t put it on me! – [Interviewer] Do you guys wanna try an even messier method? – Yes!
– No! Are y’all having fun? – Yes!
– Yes? – Yes! – Hey, are you having fun?
– Yeah. (laughing) – O-M-G. I did see this in a magazine. – I think I know! – But I don’t understand, so we’re gonna color… I though it was shaving cream. – Stop.
(laughing) – So we’re gonna color the whipped cream and then roll the eggs in it, but for what? Whatever happened to our old-fashioned little tablets for $1.79? – That’s just not the trend. – No, no, no, no! – No, no, no, no. – This is when I gotta take some control here, people. You each get three eggs, okay I’ll give you– – Just let the kids eat all they want. – I’ll let you eat all you want but for every one you lick, you have to eat the egg inside. – [Children] Oh my goodness! – Mom police, I was just kidding. Alright Michael’s gonna get yellow. And then do you swirl this around? This sounds like a terrible idea. – No, it sounds like a good idea. – Okay. – [Marley] Anything with whipped cream… – I would never do this one, ever. The rice and beans, okay, because I probably have that stuff on hand. – We have whipped cream, you just bought some. – But you ate all of it. – Yeah, I ate all of it. – Cool! – This is when I go to the refrigerator. This is why I usually do this craft outside on the back porch. Even when I just use the tablets. Okay that’s enough, okay. – No it’s not.
– Okay that’s enough. – Never have enough. – Whoa, mine’s really cool! – And this is mayonnaise? – No it’s cool whip. – Oh, I thought it was mayonnaise. (laughing)
– Where’s the wine? So now, how are y’all gonna get them out and then you wipe them off. – Can I crack this egg open? – [Marley] That was okay. – [Mom] Is it good? Hey, it’s protein. Okay moms, so now do you agree with me? The old-fashioned way is the best? Raise your paw for paas $1.79. – I think I like the beans one. Because it makes this like really cool design. – [Marley] Okay Michael, which one was your favorite? – Listen, it’s been half an hour or so and we’re still all sitting here not fighting. Hey for that, Happy Easter! There are worse things than a little bit of dye on your hands. At least he’s learned to eat a hard-boiled egg. (laughing) Oh, look at the chair, everything. This is why I only do these kinds of things during the holidays. This is a good excuse to get messy and do it. – Then, when you’re done… – Marley, your hands! – It’s the new trend. – If you had not brought any of these ideas out here, they would’ve been just fine with my two dollar kit. Thank you, internet. – Thank you. – The novelty of it’s kind of over and we’re just enjoying some more time. (laughing) Together. This is another reason why I would not bring this method. They’re not dying to drink the vinegar water. Marley, that’s enough. – One more. – That’s enough, you’re gonna be sick! – It was worth it. – I will be your… At this point, I’ve got my stash– – Oh, yeah! – Of pretty eggs to take a picture of and post on my Instagram, and you know. – Oh yeah! – [Mom] Why are you ruining all the rest of the eggs? – You just said it doesn’t matter. – I meant this, not that. – [Marley] Oh. – Here, this is a new trend. Wipe each egg with a paper towel. It’ll be tye-dyed red. (Michael babbles) – Dadgum it! – Dadmun it! (laughing) – At this point, I’m over it. I’ve got my few eggs– – Freezing!
– Shh! I’ve got my few eggs to take a picture with to say that I created this memory. The rest is history. – Blah, blah, blah!
(laughing) Blah, blah, blah! Freezing!
– I’m over it! I’m over it, what do y’all wanna tell everyone? – [Everyone] Happy Easter! – [Mom] Don’t forget to like this page, share it, subscribe, tell your friends.
– Let’s see if it turned purple. – [Both] Three, two, one. – You challenged us to make a purple watermelon. – First step is to cut a hole in the …
– Let’s see if it turned purple. – [Both] Three, two, one. – You challenged us to
make a purple watermelon. – First step is to cut a hole in the top. – My thing’s like all bendy right now, I can’t get it in right. – Ah-hah. Got it. – All right, next step,
we gotta get the cabbage. Three, two, one, just like that. All right.
– Whoa. Now, don’t do this at home, and if you do, make sure you have someone to help you out who’s more experienced. Just gonna chop ’em up a little bit more, because you gotta chop ’em up very finely, that’s very important for this hack. So like this, here.
– I got some in my eye. – And the crazy thing is
the cabbage actually acts as a natural food coloring. – Wait, is it gonna
taste like cabbage, now? – Oh, I didn’t even think about that. Cabbage-flavored watermelon? – Ugh.
– That doesn’t sound too good. – I hope not. – I’ve been watching a lot of chef shows, I think I got the technique down. It’s all in the wrist, man. – It is?
– Yep. Just wrist. – What chef shows are you watching? – It’s all of ’em. – Yours looks very chopped up. – Yeah, it’s smelling like
a cabbage in here right now. And it’s time to make the food coloring. Next step, we gotta add it all to my pan, so here we go. Just gonna pop it in
here like this, perfect. Next, we’re gonna add water in, and then we’re gonna let
it boil for 15 minutes. Cabbages are all boiled down. Oh, that stinks, bro. Let’s mix it up. Whoa, dude, it turned
blue as it melted down. – [Both] Whoa. – That’s pretty crazy. – That’s pretty pungent. Just gonna dump it in, you ready? Three, you already going? Okay. – Yeah, I’m going.
– Here we go. Oh, my gosh, dude, it’s actually purple. – Oh, yeah.
– I’m losing cabbages. What, did you get some cabbage in there? – I’m losing cabbage.
– Oh, no, I lost some cabbage. – It’s crazy how blue it’s turned. – Now, time to transfer
it to our glass jars. So, Devan, this is really
where it comes down to skill, because you cannot spill it. I’m gonna pop this on top, because, Devan, I don’t trust myself. Three, two, one. Okay, it’s going in. Oh, I spilled it, I spilled it, no. Yo, I spilled it and it got on me, bro. – I spilled a little, too. – All in all, not too bad. Time to add it to the watermelon. Now it’s time to see if
this will actually turn it into a different color. So here we go. Got some turkey basters. Let’s see if this actually turns blue within the turkey baster itself. – [Both] Oh! – I got it, I got it. – It’s so purple.
– What do we do next? – All right, now we
just go here in the top. Stick it in a little bit, there we go. On the count of three,
we’re gonna dispense. Here we go, one, two, three. Is yours going anywhere?
– No. – Maybe we should remove
it a little bit, and then– – [Both] Oh! – It’s overflowing a bit. – And all the way, boom, to the top. The real question is, is it going to work? But more importantly, will it make the watermelon taste funny? We’ll be trying that at
the end of the video. You challenged us to do the
shaving cream art challenge. And right now, I’m gonna
fill up my slate right here. So this is kinda my canvas. Devan, how’s yours going? – It’s going fantastic. It’s like a picture frame. – I can help you out
if you need some help. – Nope, no, no, no, no, I’m good. – All right, here we go. Just gonna use a little bit
of a squeegee thing, here. So it’s where you’re gonna
try to flatten off the top. I have an idea. You’re creating a boring,
flat piece of artwork. I’m gonna create a 3D sculpture artwork. You ain’t never seen that before. – I feel like I’m shaving
the largest square face in the world. Dude, this reminds me of a zen garden. – Mine reminds me of a mosh pit. – Oh, man, this is a
difficult medium, bro. Wow.
– Here’s what’s so funny about mine, bro, look at this. It’s so jiggly. This is the pyramid of shacreama. Oh, snap, dude, I’m
gonna use these straws, just like this, to actually
put the color into the middle, of mount shakira. – Dude, look at this. – And dude, I have such a good idea. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. – What?
– Careful. – I’m sorry. These straws are going to allow me– – Dude! What did I just tell you? – They’re gonna allow me to
implant the food coloring– – Dude! You just bumped me again! – Here we go, so we’re just
gonna put these in here, like this. Let’s get some food coloring. I’m gonna add some drops
of yellow down here. And last, but not least,
we’ve got red right here. So we’re just gonna add that in. And now that there’s food
coloring all in the middle of mount shacreama, it’s time
to add some on the outside. So just gonna add a couple little drops. Here we go, one, two. I gotta add one over here. So we’re just gonna go drop– Oh, that was a lot of green. Oops. Yellow, drawing right down
the center, just like this. A whole stream of yellow,
going right down like that. – Wow.
– There we go. (playful music) – All right, time to set
my shaving cream art. – And as you do that, it’s
time to make my art over here. So now is the moment
I’ve been waiting for, time to mix it all up. So here we go. Shockingly, I don’t really
have an eye for this. You know what, I’m gonna
remove the straws first. Oh. Oh! – Ooh, it’s working, it’s working. – You think yours is working,
bro, check out mine, bro. Time to get in here with the hands and really make some great-looking art. – Look at your hands, dude. – Oh, no! Here we go, just gotta weegee,
weegee, weegee, weegee. Now I got a piece of
paper to complete my art, so here we go. (crackly thumping) Now we gotta let it sit, and
you get to comment down below, whose art do you think turned out better? We’ll be doing the reveal of these at the end of the video. You challenged us to make the
weirdest DIY candles ever. So right now, let’s go. First up, we gotta shred
some candles, so just like– – Whoa, hey now.
– Oh, man. I gotta–
– I’m using a cheese grater. – Look at this, bro, it looks so good. – Don’t try this at home, and if you do, make sure you have someone
who’s very experienced helping you out, because this is not easy. Here we go. Yo, wait a minute, bro, this works. Look at this.
– Wow. – Dude, this is innovation at its finest, right here, bro. – How? Dude, I need that. All right, next up, I’m
gonna use this knife here, to kinda take off a bit of the edges. – The thing is, you’ve got a curved blade. Why would you have a curved blade when you have eight these things? All right, I’m just gonna stick
this on top, and then twist. Yo, dude, mine’s kinda
like a windmill in a way. It’s like, whee. – [Both] Oh. – That’s way too– Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
– What, what? – You almost lost all my progress. – I’m sorry. Three, two, one, scoop– Ah! Man, these are tough candles, bro, dude. – I know, man. I think you’re losing more
than you’re gaining, bro. – Why would you do it on
the edge of the table, when you can do it on a glass jar? – It worked!
– That’s not a smart idea. If you could name your wick,
there, what would you name it? – John.
– Yeah! We’ve got the wax shaved down. – Really, dude?
– Oh my gosh. All right, now it’s time to melt it. Before we can add the
hot wax into the gloves, we need to cut little
holes in the fingertips. Thread the wick through
those little holes, and then tape them together. Basically you have to spread the glove out across the top opening of this bottle. So here we go. I’m almost there. – Ooh, I got it, I got it, I got it. – Did you get it? Okay, there we go. We’ve got the hot wax, and
do not try this at home. We’re gonna be extremely
careful right now. We’re gonna pour the wax in, ready? Three, two, one. First five-second subscribe challenge. We wanna see if you can
subscribe to this channel, and turn on the channel post
notifications in five seconds. Are you ready? Here we go. – [Both] Five, four, three, two, one. Done. – And if you can do
that, comment down below, Keyper Squad, right now. Here we go, three, two, one. – [Both] Oh. – Okay, right there, boom, that is it. – Whoa, dude, look at mine. I actually added crayons in it. So if you wanna color
it, you can add crayons. Time to add my last bit, here. – [Both] Oh! – Dude, the precision, yes! I feel like a puppet-master right now. Dude, if this works, this will be crazy. We’ll be trying these
at the end of the video. Next up, we’re turning an
orange into a juice bottle. – All right, first step is done. – That’s the wrong first step, though, you’re supposed to
tenderize it first, Devan. – Do what? – I’m actually really surprised, because tenderizing it
brings out a ton of juices, I did not expect that. – Dude, yeah, I mean, look at mine. There’s actually some juice already. – All right, here we go, let’s just. – It’s a spatula? – I don’t know, it’s
like, to flip your orange. All right, here we go, three,
two, one, mid-air catch. – [Both] Oh! – What? – [Both] Oh! Oh! – Three times! Oh. All right, done with these steps, now it’s time to cut off
the top of the bottle. – As you do that, time to
cut off the top of my orange, and see how juicy it is on the inside. Ow!
– Whoa. – Not as bad as lemon juice in the eye, but still, orange juice
in the eye is not fun. Boom, it’s out, we got the little stem. Let’s see how juicy it is, here we go. Let’s squeeze. – Yeah. – Lemme see yours?
– Yeah. – Oh, wow. Time for me to follow in your footsteps, and cut off the top of the bottle. – I gotta sneeze. – Put the orange under your nose, it’ll actually help you not sneeze. – That actually worked. All right, now it’s
time to put this top on, just like this. – We’ve got some hot glue,
we’re gonna be very careful, and do not try this at home. Time to seal the bottle
cap onto the orange. You know what, I think mine
is actually going pretty well. All right, the tops are glued on. – And dude, I think mine
looks way cooler than yours. – Yeah, but mine is gonna
work way better than yours, so right now, it’s time
to go test them out. This one, we’re turning
slime into an eraser. Oh, dude, we’re kinda making oobleck. You gotta be super
careful, because this stuff will just go crazy all of a sudden. All right, next I’m
trying to mix it around. And I’m actually curious if this is gonna create oobleck or not. Oh, boy. A pinch of baking soda, just like this. – All right.
– Maybe the baking soda is what actually turns
this into the eraser? Ironically, I’m gonna use
a pencil to mix it up. – Yours is a lot more
finely mixed than mine is. – And now, for the final step,
we gotta add the activator. So, we’re gonna take this off, oh, man. – You’re on the final step, already? – I’m already on the final step. This is actually very unusual,
that I’m beating you on this. Yours looks all chunky and funky. Time to go in with the hands, here we go. Just gonna scoop it around. Oh, man. – I should’ve rolled up my sleeves. This might not be an eraser,
but it turns into slime. – And it feels like oobleck, like, it has that same kind of,
like, sandy feeling, almost. I don’t know how to describe it. Ah, see, here’s the issue. I don’t have enough
activator in it right now, because it’s just all
sticking to my hands. – It’s like dough, bro. – What if I dip it into the activator? Just gonna dip it in,
and we’ll pull it out. Here we go, dip it in, pull it out. Okay, there we go.
– I need some of that, I need some of that. Oh, I wanted to add food coloring, bro. – Oh, you haven’t added food coloring? – I gotta do it. – You gotta do that real quick, bro. It’s like dough, you
can just stretch it out. But you do not wanna break it. – The blue isn’t mixing in. – Since yours is blue,
I’m gonna make mine red. So we’re gonna put some red
food coloring in it, here. Gonna kind of let it drip down. Oh, no. I’m losing control. – This really does feel like an eraser. – Mine looks kinda like a rose, right now. Like a weird white rose
that’s somewhat red. All right, here we go. At long last, time to fold
in the last little piece, right here, boom. All right, and now we can
actually mix in freedom. It’s much cooler than
making the whole thing red, because it’s gonna be all marbled and red. I wonder if it bounces. Dude, see if it bounces. – Oh, oh, are you ready? Three, two, one. – [Both] Oh! – This is like, three things at once. It’s an eraser, allegedly,
it’s also a bouncy, and it’s like a squishy,
because you can just squish it, and it’s so satisfying. – It’s also a discus. – All right, now it’s
time to write on the paper and see if it will really erase it. I’m gonna choose a colored pencil, this might throw it all off. – And I’m gonna try a non-colored pencil. – I shouldn’t choose the color red, because that’s the exact
same color as my slime. We’ll go green, here we go. Gonna do a little happy face. – Oh, I’m also gonna do a happy face. – You can clearly tell
where my pancake art skills come from. There we go, my dude, look at him. He’s very, very, very. We got the erasers, and
the real question is, is it actually going to work. And we’ll be testing this
at the end of the video. You challenged us to turn a hair dryer into a vacuum cleaner. So right now, let’s go. – [Both] Hey! – All right.
– High five. – Oh, oh, oh. Now it’s time to create
the back of my vacuum. – And now it’s time to secure
my vacuum bag in place. I don’t know really what it’s called, but basically this is the
thing that’s gonna catch all the little particles over here. You’re only using one scissors,
I’ve got two scissors. Do not try this at home,
especially not with a hair dryer. – That seems to be doing
a lot more destruction than actual cutting. – All right, I’m just gonna hot glue this. Again, do not do this at home. And the issue is, mine’s kinda all jagged from the way that I cut it. Now we’re just gonna
have to line the inside. – All right, now it’s time
to add it to the back, here. – Here we go, just gonna
put it on, like that. – Nice.
– Oh, I smeared the glue. It feels pretty air-tight
to me, how about yours? – Yep, mine’s air-tight. – These actually look– Let’s just turn ’em on really
quick to see what happens. Ah, it’s like a little sock
puppet dude, hey, what’s up? The vacuums are made,
and the real question is, is this thing really gonna work? We’ll be testing it at
the end of the video. And right now, we’re on to the next one. Now that is a lot of
gum stuck on your jeans. – Oh, no. It is not coming off. – Take some ice cubes. Just put ice cubes on top of
this, it’ll freeze the gum, and allow you to peel it off effortlessly. All right, I think it’s frozen enough, so here it is, the moment of truth. Let’s see if this works, you ready? Gonna give it a little
peel, right over here. – [Both] Oh! – This side is started, let’s try to get up this side over here. The back side is coming up. Dude.
– How is this possible? – It’s coming up. Okay, so we got off this
little bit over here. – Nice.
– Okay, like, it’s not all the way frozen. So maybe we just haven’t
waited long enough yet. But, we waited a long time. This took, like, ten minutes. – We need more ice. – I got a little mini spatula, let’s see if this helps at all. So I wanna see if we can
just push off some of it, like this. – I don’t know if this is
necessarily a win, yet. – Oh, look at that. That’s a big chunk at once. I’m actually happy this is working, because now we can get
this off your pants. – My pants?
– Yeah, these are your pants. You didn’t recognize ’em? – Why would you grab my pants? – Well, because they’re new,
and you haven’t worn ’em yet, and I thought you probably
don’t know if you like ’em. Let’s try to do an alternative
solution, right now. Excuse me, here we go. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, dude,
those are my new pants. – I know, but I can’t have you going out with gum on your pants. Well, you know what, dude? I think this hack actually works. So, you get to comment down below, do you think this is
actually a win or a fail? You challenged us to
use an iron for cooking. I’m gonna be making a
whole bunch of egg dishes. – And I’m making a
grilled cheese sandwich. Dude, I wonder if I can toast my bread. – I got some steam on it. – Whoa, whoa, I didn’t want
some steamed bread, dude. – Why not?
– You don’t want soggy bread. – Dude, I don’t know if
I’m doing this right. – It just made it flat. – Three, two, one, there we go, oh. – Oh, it’s actually working. All right, doing the other side. – Nice. All right, gonna make a sunny side up egg. Now, it’s time to add the iron. Oh, I wonder if I could cook it like this? Dude, it’s low-key cooking
the egg up a little bit. – Whoa. I wonder what this button does? – Whoa. – I’m not gonna press that
button again, all right. Three, two, one. Three second like challenge. We wanna see if you can like
this video in three seconds. Are you ready? Here we go. – [Both] Three, two, one, done. – Here we go, three, two, one. Oh.
– Dude. – I can hear it sizzling. It smells like, it smells burnt. Yo.
– Oh, look at that. Dude, it worked. Dude, that did not work. – Oh, it’s like all caked on, too. – All right, it has passed the toast test. The toast test works, with the irons. – I’m gonna get my eggs off of here. And if you ever use an
iron, be very careful, and never use it for the purposes that we’re using it for. – I got it.
– Balance is on point, okay. – I got it. No, no, no, no, no. This is not a sandwich,
this is sunny side up. When have you steamed your sunny side up? All right, as you do that, I’m gonna make some scrambled eggs, so I’m just gonna put that over there. But first, I’m gonna
try to make an omelet. So here we go, oh. – Gonna be a very shelly omelet. This is taking way longer than I expected. – Well, yeah, it’s just cooking, bro. Set this off to the side, and let’s just add in
a whole bunch of eggs. – Well, we have a problem. I didn’t use any Pam, so
this is thoroughly stuck. – Come on, Devan, what’s
the first thing you learn when cooking with an iron? You use Pam. – I’ve never done this before, man. Oh, oh. – Dude.
– Sunny side up. – Dude, you’re so close,
dude, the suspense. – Yes!
– Oh! No way.
– Expertly made sunny side up. Piece of bread, down. Gonna grab a bunch of cheese. Now, I put this piece of
bread on top like this. Nicely done. Now I’m gonna wrap this up
in the tin foil, like this. – Oh no!
– Dude, did you get it on you? – I got it on my merch. No! All right, I’m gonna clear
out the shells right now. – Use some steam. – Life hack, if you don’t have a spatula, you can use your hands
to make scrambled eggs. – There is no way I’m eating that. Uh-uh. – So here we go, gonna
grab some cheese in here. Just sprinkle this in, I fee
like an artist, right now. – Very pretty – All right, I’m making the
perfect batch of scrambled eggs. – How does it feel? – It feels kind of like
slimy from the eggs, but then there’s this weird,
kind of rubbery texture from the cheese. – All right, I’m gonna flip mine over and see how this works. – All right, so here we go, let’s just steam this thing up. Whoa, look at that, man. Here we go, three.
– Two, one. – Oh. – Can you hear it sizzling? Oh, it’s working, for
sure, dude, you hear that? – Yep. Steam it. – You gotta give me some sort of warning. I even did it myself, and it scared me. Dude, look at it, it’s
bubbling, it’s bubbling. – Ugh. – Dude, this is like,
low-key actually working, and I did not think it would, bro. This is so cool. And the real question, is
how is this gonna taste? That face says it all.
– Not great. – It’s actually turning
into scrambled eggs. Like, if you look at the consistency, like, it’s turning into
scrambled eggs, man. This is so cool. Oh, snap. All right, well I’m gonna
be finishing this up, and at the end of the video, I will be eating my scrambled eggs. – And we’ll find out if
this thing actually worked. – And if it tastes good,
so stick around for that. And right now, we are on to the next one. You challenged us to turn a
lemon into a spray bottle, so right now, let’s go. Before we can stick the
sprayer into the lemon, we need to tenderize the
lemon to get the juices out. So, here we go. – Really massage it, you know. – I can almost hear the
juices, hold on, hold on. Sounds like the ocean in there, man. – It is smelling super zesty in here, bro. – Oh, most definitely, man. It’s kinda what I expected, though. My lemon is tenderized
enough, and now it’s time to cut off the top, and
the DIY is almost done. This one is super easy. But the real question
is, is it going to work? All right, here we go,
time to stick it in. Ow! Oh, man, that hurt. – Dude.
– Oh, my gosh. We’ll be doing this in just a little bit, and right now, we’re on to the next one. We’ve got all the hacks, and now it’s time to test them out to see if they actually work. Do not try this at home. – [Both] Ready? Set, go! Turn it on, let’s see if it works. – [Both] Oh! – Dude. No way
– This is crazy. Bro, okay, I wish I had
a much smaller quantity, but you can see it in here. Dude, it totally worked. All right, here is the art
work, it is time to reveal it. I think mine’s gonna look amazing. What we have to do now is
just peel all of this off. – [Both] Three, two, one. – Super-satisfying, go for it. And we have a huge announcement. You’ve been asking for it,
and we’re doing a live stream. – How do they watch the live stream? – It’s super easy, all you have to do is become a member of our
brand new Keyper Club. And when you become a member, you’ll get exclusive access
to merch discount codes, custom emojis, loyalty
badges that show how long you’ve been a member for,
and exclusive content you can’t see anywhere else. And you might be thinking,
this is gonna cost more than $20 a month. But no! – $19.99! – No, man, it’s only $4.99. – Wait, what? Only $4.99? Dude, are you sure? – Absolutely, so click the
top link in the description to claim your membership, and join the Keyper Club right now. – [Both] Oh! – No, don’t get it on mine. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. – Bro, this is so satisfying. That looks so good. Nicely done, oh, the Lego
guy, from the Lego Movie. You get to comment down below, who made better shaving cream art. We’ve got the hand
candles, and first of all, we’ve got to remove the gloves. Whoa, first of all,
look on the inside, bro. It’s like, super fragile. – Tada! They look like little sausage fingers. Look at that. – The thumb is the most difficult part, because if I can get it off the thumb, ah. – Did you break it? – Not yet, we’re good. Just take it like this, perfect. Okay. – Yours looks really cool. – Gonna set this down, and
we’re gonna cut off the wicks, because they’re too far away, so the candle would never
get close to the fingers. – [Both] Three, two, one. – I’m gonna start with the
thumb, first, here we go. – I’m gonna start with this finger. Oh, no, we cut ’em too short. – No, no, no, there we
go, my thumb’s on, okay. – Come on, come on, come on, come on. – There we go.
– You can do it. Yes.
– There we, eh. Yeah, but, no, yours, yours, right now. Lemme help you out, lemme help you out. – Oh, this thumb is stubborn. – Yes!
– Yes! – Dude, so this actually works. This is a complete win. Oh, oh, no, I blew out one of the fingers. All right, we’ve got the lemon sprayers, and we’re gonna test them out. Yo, dude, I just thought about it, this is gonna spray out like this. So if you miss your aim, you
could hit your eye very easily. All right, here we go. Ready, set, go. Ah! – What? What, what, what? – It worked. – Dude, mine didn’t work. Dude, what did you do differently? – I don’t know, I really
didn’t do anything different, I don’t think. Well, maybe I did it a
little bit different. – Oh, wait, wait, wait. – [Both] Oh! – I saw it,
– I got it. – there was a little bit that came out. – Now it doesn’t work. Yes. – So, this actually worked, and right now, we’re on to the next one. So, my scrambled eggs are cooked. We got a sunny side up egg. Here we go, time to take
our first little bit. So I’m gonna use my knife here,
in a very civilized manner. Yo, mine’s like, weirdly
stringy and gooey. Well, maybe it’s actually the iron itself, like maybe the iron did
something goofy to it. – This really worked.
– Yeah, it did. I just wanna say, this iron was brand new, and only used for the cooking of this. And do not use an iron for cooking, it is not the way it’s meant to be used. So, right now, three. – [Both] Two, one. I don’t wanna do this. – You know, it actually tastes the same. – I don’t know how to describe it. It’s like, gooey, gushy, and disgusting. – Next up, we got these orange bottles. – And to very carefully unscrew the top. Here we go, three. – [Both] Two, one. That’s it? Wait, wait, wait. – Oh.
– Oh. – Squeeze it, more comes out. That’s kinda interesting. – Mine’s kinda leaking.
– Oh, no. No, the cap fell off of mine. But your cap is staying in? – Yeah. – Lemme see if I can just
kind of juice it, like this. Oh.
– Mine’s leaking, though, but yeah. – All right, this one
was definitely a fail. I guess we’re on to the next one. We’ve got the slime erasers, and now, let’s actually see if these work. What is the ideal shape,
you think, for this? – I don’t know, it’s
like a kneaded eraser. – A what? Like, you need an eraser? – What? No. – If you’re gonna go for a thinner one, I’m just gonna go for a giant chunk of it. All right, here we go, ready? – [Both] Set, go. – Oh!
– No way! – It actually works. – Dude, it works on the
colored pencil, too, bro. – No way. – It’s not fully gone,
but it is totally working. Oh, my gosh. I cannot believe this worked. Comment down below, what color
eraser do you wanna make? And right now, we’re on to the next one. Let’s see if it turned purple. – [Both] Three, two, one. – Oh, my gosh.
– What? – Why is it not purple? – Wait, did you grab the wrong one? – I grabbed the wrong watermelon. Let’s go grab the right one, but. – How did you do that? – It still tastes good. I’ve got the right melon, and dude, you can already tell it’s
getting colored on the inside. – Dude, I know, I can’t wait
to see the inside of this, bro. – The real question though, is has it made its way all
the way through the melon, to color the whole thing? Best way to find out is
to cut a little slice out of the side of it. All right, we’re gonna cut out the slice, and if you do this at home, be very careful when using knives. Just gonna put it right here. Oh, man, it’s a little bit stuck. – I think I got it, I think I got it. – I’m gonna have more
of a watermelon square than I am actually a little slice of it. I gotta be honest. All right, time to stick
the craft sticks in it, and see if these actually
change colors, man. – Do you got it?
– No! All right, here we go with the big reveal. Time to see if it actually changed colors. Here we go. Three. – [Both] Two.
– Oh, wait. – Oh, yeah, if you wanna
win a 15 minute video call, with Devan and I, text the
word LIFE to 81800, right now. So pause the video, text
the word LIFE to 81800. You’ll automatically be entered in to win. And right now, let’s see
if this works, ready? Here we go. – [Both] Ready, set, go. Oh! – Dude, it worked. I can’t believe it. Dude, even on the inside,
and everything, dude. – All right, then.
– All right, here’s the real question, Devan. – Yeah?
– How does it taste? – Oh, no. – These are gonna taste
gross, like, just smell it. See how it smells.
– Ugh. Smells cabbage. – Does it smell good?
– No. – It smells like cabbage? Three. – [Both] Two, one. – That’s it? – Ugh. – Doesn’t taste good?
– Not really. – Does it kinda taste good? Maybe the flavors combining together? No? – Nope. – You get to comment down below. What is your favorite food we should use in a life hack video? Click over here if you
wanna see another video, you have five seconds. Here we go, five. – [Both] Four, three, two, one, done. – Love you.
– Bye. – This is not a carnival,
this is mount shaquana. I forgot the name again. Time to get in here with the hands and really make some great-looking art. So this is pure shaving cream. It feels like a cloud. – I would just do one of
the squeegees over the top, and be done. – Why use a squeegee when
you can use a hand-weegee? – Because it’s- ha. Look at that. – Does that look smea-yeah,
that looks smeared. – That looks really smeared. Look at your hand, dude. – Oh, no! Here we go, just gotta weegee,
weegee, weegee, weegee.
(crushing) – Oh my gosh! You challenged us to another giant sour candy video. Devin, close your eyes. – Okay. – Holy cow, this thing is huge. – What is huge? …
(crushing) – Oh my gosh! You challenged us to another
giant sour candy video. Devin, close your eyes. – Okay. – Holy cow, this thing is huge. – What is huge? – Now I gotta open it up,
keep your eyes closed! – Open what? – Yay! Yay! This is. (heavenly music) Yo, this is insane. Keep your eyes closed, and you have to guess what candy this is. It’s right in front of you. Lean forward, you’ll get it. There you go. – Oh man. But bro, this could be, like,
any kind of chocolate ever. – Dude, it’s got a very
specific name to it, Devin. Take another bite, take
another bite, maybe. (laughing) – All right, I’m gonna go with Crunch Bar. – No!
(buzzer buzzing) – Did I get it?
– No. You can open up your eyes. Ta-da! Because you lost, you now have to eat a sour candy from the Bag of Doom. – Wait, what? – All right, so here it is, the sour candy–
– What? There’s so many of them.
– Choices, Devin. – I guess I’ll just go with-
wow, this is way heavier than I thought it would be. Wait, what? They’re, like, bananas.
(laughing) – I mean, have you never
had a sour banana before? – No, have you? – No. – Bro, these are so squishy and weird. – Devin, you now get
the Necklace of Shame. – Wait, what? This again? I feel so shamed.
(laughing) All right, here we go. Oh, gosh. (laughing) – So guys, right over here, we also have the Cereal Bowl of Sourness. I’m gonna put these in here. – All right, we have this next- – Ow! I am so scared. – This is what we have next. Oh my gosh. – What is it? – It’s like hair. It’s almost like he’s
going through a carwash. – Ah! Ah, ah, ha. – Dude, you’re so paranoid. – Yeah! – All right, just calm down and stick out your tongue. Do you get anything? Any taste? What are you doing? All right, I’ll just
hold it out like this. Go for it. Any guesses yet? (bell dinging) Oh, what, no, no no! Don’t turn so quickly! – Twizzlers! Did I get it?
– Yeah! Look at all these, dude. – This is the longest
Twizzler I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Yo, yo, yo you need to stop. And because I guessed it correctly, Devin, you have to eat a sour candy, so choose a Bag of Doom. – I guess I’ll just go with this one. – Oh man, let’s see what it is. – Oh, wait, what? – What are those? – They look really sour. – I have no clue what those are, but those look like they’re
gonna burst in your mouth with just a whole bunch of sour flavor. – They’re like little clouds. – Of doom. – Dude, I hate sour candy. All right, here we go. Three, two, one- – Wait, wait, wait, first! Five second subscribe challenge. We want to see if you can
subscribe to this channel and turn on the channel post notifications in five seconds. Are you ready? Five, four, three, two, one, done. Comment down below keep (mumbles). – Comment down below.
– If you were able to do that. And we can’t forget, of course, about the Necklace of Shame. – No, I thought you forgot, too. Darn it.
– There we go. Perfect.
– No, no. Here we go. Three, two, one. (laughing) – Oh dude, no, they’re
falling out of your mouth! Oh my gosh, they’re so gross. – Oh man!
– Holy cow, is it sour? – Oh, yeah. – Ha ha! I’m glad I didn’t get this one. The Cereal of Doom, we’re gonna put some of these in here. Dude, they’re wet. You spit them out and they’re wet. (bell dinging)
Here it is, the next candy for this next round. Devin, keep your eyes closed. – They totally are closed. – Three, two, one. – Ow, what was that? – I must admit, I thought it was going to
be a giant version of this, not just one’s going ah!
– Wait, what are these? (glass breaking) – That was loud. – Open up your mouth. – Ow! – Oh my gosh, are you okay? – I thought I chipped a tooth. – Bro, I thought you did, too. Are you okay? – Hold on, I think I know these. Oh, Airheads. – Yep! There you go. – They’re sticky. – Finally, I don’t have
to pick one of these bags, and it’s you. All right, I’m gonna take this- This one is heavy! What is in there? – It sounds like a rock. – Yo, these are like- – Control yourself. (clanking) – This thing is green, which means it might be
actually really sour. Three, two, one. – Whoa, dude, don’t choke! Whoa, dude, are you okay? Oh, no! That wasn’t a lot. That was like one lick, bro. Oh, your tongue is turning green! Is it actually that sour? (yelling) – Oh my gosh! – All right, we have the next one here. Collins, your eyes are
still closed, I assume. – Yes. I’m so scared. – Dude, this looks crazy. Can you smell it yet? Can you smell it yet? Can you smell it? – I got a whiff of chocolate. – All right, you ready? – No. – Bro, what are you doing? Just bite down on it. This is just, ah. Sorry. (laughing) – Oh, oh, Mars Bar. – No! It is not. It’s a Snickers bar. – I do not like these Bags of Doom. – I’m so excited right now. – It’s getting lighter. No! – Oh, those are so sour.
– Dude, these are crazy! – Guess who’s going for it? Three, two, one. – Oh! Are you okay? You’re like a Pez dispenser. – I can’t, I can’t, I can’t. – All right, add ’em in. Payback! – Ow! What was that? – Yo, this looks crazy. – I’m so curious and nervous. – Oh my gosh! Can I eat this?
– No, no you can’t. – This looks so good. – This is for me. What are you doing? Oh my gosh, I feel like a mustache. – You gotta mustache. Oh, come on. – Mm, this is so good. Oh my goodness. Wow. – What do you think it is? – I have no idea. Pop rocks?
– Nope. Nerds Rope, Devin. – A what? – Open up your eyes, bro. Look at how cool this thing is. – Whoa. – But because you could
not guess what this is, let’s see what you got. Dude, look at all that malic acid, bro. You got it all over the table. Dude, those are gonna be terrible. – All right, here we go. Three, two, one–
– Wait, wait, wait, first. Three second like challenge. Three, two, one, done.
– Here we go. Ow. Way worse. (laughing) – Are you good? What’s happening, bro? – Whoa. – We got the sour cereal, we’ll get some malic acid in there. That’s mine, that’s mine, that’s mine, That’s good, that’s good. Here we go, the Necklace of Shame. – Nope, that round is over! Denied. All right, Collins, for this next round. Bro, bro–
– I’m so scared with my eyes closed around you. – You’re already in a good stance, because this next one, you are not allowed to
use your taste buds. You must use one of
your other five senses, which is karate. – What? – Just start swingin’, karate choppin’. You totally missed. – Ow! Ow! Ow! – This isn’t working out as
well as I thought it would. No, no, no, dude, you can stop. I think I left the cardboard under it. – Cardboard? In candy? Whoa, geez! – All right, three, two, one. – Ow!
I know what it is. – What?
– It’s a Rice Krispy Treat. – No!
– Oh yeah! – I wanna take a bit of this thing, this thing’s crazy. – Oh no. Sour gummy bears. Oh, dude. What? Three, two, one. – Why would you do that? – I blocked it. Did you see that?
– Holy cow. That was pretty impressive. We have the Necklace of Shame. – Why does it do that? – I guess we gotta put
it in the cereal now. Next round, let’s go. – All right, Collins, this next one is very large and very hairy. – What? I’ve never heard of a hairy candy before. What are you doing? – I’m trying to get it out of the package, it’s that big. And it bites. It bites really badly. All right, you ready for it? Three, two, one, and he goes for the bite. – That hurt. – Just go out and bite. Leap of faith, bro. You got this. Your lips look hilarious, bro. – Gummy snake, a gummy snake! – Yes!
– Yes! – It’s not a gummy snake, bro. I’m celebrating–
– Oh no! – Hairy? A bear? – Oh, and every round, I’ve forgotten about the Necklace of Shame. That’s right. Sorry. Here, I’m gonna choose this one for you. – Oh, my gosh. It looks like bubble gum. – You can’t take that one. We gotta give you a worse one, dude. – What?
No. – How ’bout this one here? (screaming) – There’s a string in it! Here we go, three, two, one. Ow, ow, ow. – Dude, are you okay? Will this soothe you? Do you want some of that? Not a good combo? – Ow! I bit down really hard. – All right, add it to the cereal. – There we go. – Aw, missed. – This one, Devin. – Yeah? – Good luck. – That is paper. – Open up your mouth. Three, two, one. Ow, you bit my thumb. Devin bit my thumb. – Oh! I have no idea. It tastes like some sort
of buttons or something. – That’s it! Jumbo buttons. – No, really? – Well done. I’m not happy about this. All right, I’m gonna take this one here. – All right, go for it. Oh, and can’t forget
the Necklace of Shame. – Okay be careful, be careful. Ow, ow, ow, ow. – You’re really bad at putting it on. – Let’s see what we got. Sour Lifesaver thingies. This is not a Lifesaver. This has got to be somethin’ else, man. Here we go. Three, two, one. – I’m just gonna take one of these. Here we go, we’re gonna add these in to the cereal. These are really good. All right, and next up, we have these Reese’s- I mean.
(record screeching) – Did you just give it away? – No, no I did not. Nope, did not give it away at all. – I smell peanut butter. I know exactly what this is. – I don’t think there’s
anything I could do to mask the smell, other than put a lollipop under your nose. Oh my gosh, these come in, like, a cake platter. – Stop. Please stop touching my nose with it. I’ll stay really still. – We’re flyin’ in. – All I smell is peanut butter. Give me the Reese’s, and I can tell you it’s Reese’s and then I will win this challenge. – But it’s not Reese’s at all. It’s this, here, taste it. – Ah, ah, ah. – See, it’s not Reese’s, bro. – That was, like, that hurt. What was that? – I feel like the jig is up, dude, you can smell peanut butter. – This looks incredible. – Go for it. What happened? You got none of the Reese’s Pieces-ness. – It’s so good! – Dude, you keep on spilling it. – The Necklace of Shame. You must wear it again. – I knew this was coming. – And now, Devin, choose your sour candy. – All right, I got it, this is my bag. What did I get? Oh no! This could probably be
the worst one I think we’ve ever gotten. – Dude, those look like they’re
lemon flavored, for sure. – Oh, and the malic acid. – There’s so much. – All right, here we go. Three, two, one. Whoa. It’s probably the most
sour thing I’ve ever had. – Let’s add them to the bowl right now. This one here is massive. This is at least 12 times the normal. All the way out, all the way out. – Ew. – And then bite down. – I can’t. – My teeth are stuck. Oh! Tastes like chocolate. It tastes like another Hershey’s. You didn’t give me another Hershey’s to throw me off, did you? – What is it, Devin? – It’s a Hershey’s bar. – No. You didn’t get it! – What? – It’s a Hershey’s kiss. So, you lost by just a little bit. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, we should let them decide. Comment down below if you
think I got that right. – I don’t think you did, so choose a bag, Devin. – Wait, what are these? I can’t even squeeze it. – They’re, like, super hard. – That’s not a good sign. – Yeah, no, that’s not good at all. Oh my gosh! – Oh, wow, these get sweet really fast though. – Try another one. – You’re not chipping another tooth, bro. – So I’m gonna add these to the cereal and, so far, Devin’s the
one losing this challenge. Of course, the Necklace of Shame. There we go. So Devin, you lost the challenge which means you need to eat
the most sour bowl of cereal in the entire world. – Dude, it looks so sour. – Yeah, it’s gonna blow your
taste buds out of your mouth. – Your expectations might
be a little too high. I wanna bring it down just a little bit. Wait, bro, but where’s the milk? There’s milk in cereal right? – For the milk, we’ve got sour soda. – Wait, no. – Exactly. Here we go, we’re gonna add in the sour soda. Oh, snap. Here we go. The sourest bowl of cereal
in the entire world. Take your bite. – This looks crazy. – Oh, dude, the banana! – Oh I forgot about the banana! – The banana! – The beginning of my journey. – Beginning of your journey to failure. So guys, make sure you comment down below. What are some other candies you would love to see a giant version of? And right now, Devin, go for it. You ready? – All right, three, two, one. – Oh, my gosh. Holy cow. You guys, if you want
to see another video, click right over here right now, you got five seconds. Here we go. Five, four, three, two, one. Go follow us on Instagram and we will comment back
to you guys right now. Our Instagrams are down below. We love ya’ll so much. Bye! – It’s so sour. – Dude, are you okay?